I have a few pictures of my craft show display. I wish I could have gotten more. The show starts at ten, but the shoppers start much earlier. The weather was perfect! Last year the Fall stuff outsold the Winter. This year they were a close call. I used 90" muslin to cover the tables front, top and back. Then, I draped the creey cloth that I found at the dollar store on the Fall and Halloween tables. I ran a lenght of dark green fabric across the top of the Christmas themed tables.
It's hard to have the two holidays in one small space. I wanted the booth to look uniform, so I kept the table tops low key, and separated the Christmas and the Halloween the best I could.
- ► 2012 (20)
- ► 2011 (41)
- Trick or Treat from my little Witch to yours!
- New Ornies listed on Etsy and my website.
- This is my Niece/Cousin Bevin and her Husband Aaro...
- I'm working on some new Snowmen
- The Winner is>>>>>>>>>>
- New Cutter quilt bears and snowmen
- Thanks to all of you. My Giveaway winner will be p...
- Thanks to Christine for the wonderful award.
- Kate from Primitive Post featured my Etsy shop on ...
- It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!
- My first giveaway.
- More Craft show pictures.
- Show pictures.
- 50 Followers deserves a celebration!
- ▼ October (14)