Sunday, October 3, 2010

Show pictures.

I have a few pictures of my craft show display.  I wish I could have gotten more. The show starts at ten, but the shoppers start much earlier.  The weather was perfect! Last year the Fall stuff outsold the Winter. This year they were a close call. I used 90" muslin to cover the tables front, top and back. Then, I draped the creey cloth that I found at the dollar store on the Fall and Halloween tables.  I ran a lenght of dark green fabric across the top of the Christmas themed tables. 
It's hard to have the two holidays in one small space. I wanted the booth to look uniform, so I kept the table tops low key, and separated the Christmas and the Halloween the best I could.
 
My first giveaway is coming soon.  Thanks to all of you!!
Hugs,
Pat

1 comment:

  1. Pat - the booth looks spectacular! Hope it all sold...can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete


Followers