Sunday, November 7, 2010

A few things that I've been working on.

I must say, it's been busy around here.  I'm thankful for all my wonderful customers, old and new.
I had this idea for bell ornies. I was going to call them "Silver Bells", but the bells I bought turned out to be gold, not silver! I'm blaming the poor lighting in Wally world, or maybe my contacts need changing! LOL.
Anyway, I thought they looked better with the rusty ones, so now I call them "Jingle Bells". I did dust them with silver glass glitter which I really like.


A Friend of mine saw my craft show pictures from several weeks ago.  In one she saw a reindeer.  She asked if I could make her one since that one sold.   I was looking through some boxes the other day, and lo and behold, I found several that I made last year.  Here they are.  I think I'll get them listed, since I have extra made up.
I made them from a Chestnut junction pattern, but added the ears.  I love prim, but earless reindeer? No thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Pat,

    They are soooo cute...and you are right, reindeer need ears.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bells came out great and I love the reindeer, how cute!

    p.s. I love the pics of Charley in your sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those reindeer great color...Your Bells are
    soo cute..
    Charley sure is excellent sewer :-) Cute Photo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat, like the bells. It is funny how we crafters start with one ideal and work it into another. That is the fun of being creative! :)
    The deer are really neat. I could not imagine them without ears.
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are one fabulous crafter. Enough said!
    Hugs,
    AMY

    ReplyDelete

Followers