I collect these old glass canister jars at thrift shops, yard sales etc. I fill them with the candy canes and add the label designed by Susie at Yankee lane primitives, a tie and some mica. They have alway sold well for me in the past. I have a very old canister that I may just have to keep for myself.
I also put a rusty bell and safety pin on some, and packaged as bowl fillers. These are going to my Craft show on Saturday. If they don't sell there, I'll put them on Etsy.
- ► 2012 (20)
- ► 2011 (41)
- What I did with some of those candy canes
- Some Candy cane suggestions
- Frosty Snowman and Top hats
- Primitive rusty can tutorial
- What I'm working on, with a little help from Charl...
- Pretty pin cushion trio tutorial
- I'm honored to have my candy corn kitty in this wo...
- An easy, fast Halloween project, and Happy First A...
- *NEW* Pumpkin Pie Pete is ready for Fall
- ▼ September (9)