I couldn't help myself with that title. Tee-Hee!!
I had eight witch boots drying on the picnic table, and had to take a picture. Sid kitty is chill'in out in the background. I making bats for the tops. I want them to look as if they are flying out of the Old Hags boot.
I think I'll add some preserved sweet annie, and harvest color pip berries, with some moss. A tea light would be cute too. Oh boy, what will I do with them? I'll post the finished product.
- ► 2012 (20)
- ► 2011 (41)
- The Witch boot is finished. Here's the finished bo...
- These Boots are made for walking.......
- Hooked on Pumpkins
- Bride and Groom Raggedies
- Duncan the spider tamer is finished
- I finally found two people that like the Fairfield...
- Witch Stockings are Here
- The Forgotten Pumpkins are Finished.
- New Witch Hat and Spell box.
- I forgot the cat's whiskers
- Candy Corn Kitties are ready
- ▼ August (11)